AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."

In a world of people trying to get rich, Blogging stands out to me as being the tried and true way to build your brand and your business...

If you want to learn how to get more traffic to your blog then you are in the right spot.... I will tell you exactly how I drive traffic to my blog and show you my results



  So How do you get Traffic to your blog? 

I want to give you a couple of tips that you can use in your business right now to get traffic immediately to your blog…

I have to admit I am a believer, I have posted every day since July 2nd 2014. Some days are tougher then others… 

The numbers on the right hand side represent the number of visitors that my blog receives…. 

You can clearly see a jump in the numbers… I predict that in 3 months I will have double the traffic ( at least ) 

So here is my stats taken the beginning of July and then on July 28th 2014



These stats were taken directly from my blog... 

I am not going to use theory and I do not do really much deviation from the way that the top bloggers do.
Most people make this more difficult then what it really is 

I will go over how to get more social media interaction can greatly improve your traffic to your blog.

Ways to outsource... that makes sense... when you make more money you can have others do the mundane things that you normallyy do in your business.

So 

where do I need to post my blog ?

I always do the standard sites Google+ FB + Twitter + Pinterest ( get the Pinterest button on your blog ) 

I use the power of back-linking and social bookmarking
Onlywire + Link Luv along with SocialAdr.  (Backlinks and bookmarks) 

While these services are paid their cost is minimal for the results that you get. 

If you in the Home Based Business / Network marketing nitch use the forum BetterNetworker.com find you specific nitch where people are posing on authoritative sites and do so… give people valuable content and link back to your blog / your hub

Facebook groups 
Tip:  as you start posting on FB groups and you get a captica then STOP POSTING. 

Networked Blogs.com is also another one that I hear about

Tribepro is a site that you can use but only if you are creating content on a regular basis.

Article Marketing works… but its a total pain in the butt. If you do this by yourself it takes roughly 45 - 60 minutes each post. You can use Fiverr.com dollars on select posts.  Someone for 5 dollars will literally have your article spun and submitted to different article directories and back linked for 5 dollars! 

Here is a question to ask yourself is your time and effort you put into your post worth 5 dollars. 

So when you thinking how to get more traffic to my blog… hopefully you can get some ideas and begin implementing them immediately in your business. 

I would really appreciate you commenting and liking this post ( It's good Karma =) ) 



P. S I recently purchased a Professional Blogging course by someone that receives over 30,000 visitors to his blog daily in addition to creating a 6 figure monthly income all from blogging alone. You by far have to invest in yourself and check out this course… it’s worth every penny… 



P. S. S Hey I will be posting a review of this product as soon as I finish going through the entire course right now I am neck deep in it right now 


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access