AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."


Click Here to get the Pro Blogging course
Chances are if you are reading this you want to know how to make your own blog or if blogging for money works.. well you have come to the right spot...


I was really skeptical when I heard the above statement... In fact I though personally that blogs were kind boring tidbits of information that was online...



Then I met a 6 figure a month earner that turned blogging about solutions to peoples problems and how viral it could go. I was blown away how someone could get 30 thousand plus hits their blog on a daily basis! Insane... hungh?

It's not about posting something online and hope that someone sees it. It's about marketing to a specific type of person that you want to sell your product or service too.

If you create a blog post daily then you can MAKE MONEY!! But there is a but to that you have to know the how and the where and the who..

So I am going through a awesome course right now that is literally showing me everything to blog my way to success.

Tip : Reply to your comments... people actually get a response from their post but they never take the time to reply to the person ever leaving the comment!

In this post I want to share my favorite method to creating great content and my favorite tip for how to properly format each blog post so it is SEO optimized.

So how do I get started on my online brand??

It all starts with....

Consistency - - -  You got to do it as part of your routine and the difference between traffic and sales

Find out ... the customer or prospect

What do they want ?
What do they struggle with ?
What are their common problems ?

So instead of you thinking what do I .... think about them and what you can do for them...

Here is my FAVORITE way to create my content

So how do I come up what to write? MY FAVORITE  pick 3 books for your nitch and decide the number one reason WHY you purchased your product or book and that can be your blog title.

Look at your bookshelf... stop being a consumer and be a content creator...

1. What can I do with what I am doing with my marketing and 2. What can I teach from what I just learned.

My FAVORITE and most easy SEO tip ( search engine optimization )

 When you are blogging for money you need to use the proper SEO to optimize your blog and allow the search engines to pick up your keyword one way to do that is to BOLD Italicize and underline your keyword...

P.S If you want to know how to make money blogging I suggest learning from someone that has made a the kind of income and received the traffic that you want but more importantly can show you exactly how to do it... Click here to see this amazing course that will have you becoming a pro blogger and making money doing it...


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access