AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."



Running a business is not easy especially from home. Here are 3 home business tips that can help. You need more fans, more leads, more conversions and in less time right? I completely understand.
Trying to build a home based business can be like solving a algebra problem by chewing bubblegum.

But its really much much simpler then that. Do we have to accept the fact that our business will will come slower if we do not put the "Full Time" effort into our business but work it from.

If you believe that I got some ocean front property in Arizona that I can sell you... I think that was a song if I remember correctly.

There are a number of things that the "PART TIME" person can do to maximize your efforts into your business there are a ton of things to literally shave off days and weeks off your learning curve and business building strategy...

Lets face it we are all going "PART TIME' in this at first unless you have a wealthy relative or no job otherwise you are going to fit this business if committed in the cracks of your life...

Today I have some simple tweeks that you can use in your home business and here are the 3 home business tips in no particular order.

1. Treat Your Business Like a Business and Not Like A Hobby!

It's so easy with the distractions of the world that if you do not have ADD already you can find yourself already off task. At your job you have a boss and a set amount of work you have to preform so if you are working at home... treat it as if you were at work. Limit distractions (eliminate is better) attempt to have a check list of what you want to accomplish.

This was sound advice when I did a 60 day challenge a while back I got this spreadsheet that gave me points for daily actions and I was totally blown away that I was so lax. It pinpointed where I was having the greatest faults... numbers don't lie and when you can see your production or lack of it's a pretty good wake up call.

There is a 7 figure a year money earner in the home business nitch called Ray Higdon who I recommend that if you get a chance to to go over to his blog and every day the man is producing content like a machine...  call it information saturation.

So when you show up for work late... or worse what happens when you don't show up for work at all...

Now you have a dynamic life (like me) I have 6 kids a job that has me traveling and I never have the same day twice... so I have a weekly to get done list as opposed to a daily list... If the weekly tasks work for you then do it adhere to it and make it work.

The rubber that meets the road is how bad do you want it? How do people achieve this success that you so want? How do they do it... 60 and 90 day sprints and then rest a week and then do another round until they reach their goal...

This is one of the best secrets that I could possibly share with you...

2. Skinned Knees means your in the game! 

One of the fastest ways to get in the game is to go for paid marketing. Their is no getting around it you get more traffic, leads and sales Faster if you put some skin in the game!! That would be cold hard cash.

Don't get me wrong you can also go the freebee way and use Social Media but I use this passive method primary to build my brand while I am out there playing the game. Many people get discouraged and quit right before the game actually gets started. Thats ok this industry this niche is not built for everyone that is why the reward is so high... great things happen to those who don't quit.

I want to throw out some things that don't cost a arm and a leg... that can help you in your business.

Solo Ads - Google this you can find a ton of sellers... for click and leads... They tap into other marketers lists and get instant traffic to your offer. The key here is to find a good source where you are getting a good R.O.I (Return On Investment) just because you have a bad batch don't discount it I normally use the three strikes rule before I move on... just in case I got 2 bad batches and the last one was a fluke.  This is powerful when you can find the right provider.

PPV Pay-Per-View Ads - Is super low-cost lead gen strategy, where you can "steal" your competitors traffic for pennies on the dollar.  If you are in Elite Marketing Pro member there is training in the back office. If you do not have EMP then get informed on this strategy by doing a Google Search and cash in on this strategy.

3. There Can Be Only One! - from the movie the Highlander 

Like most of everyone out there I can get distracted... I had what was called hyperactivity in the 80's growing up... today I would say I have ADD. In school focus was not one of my strong points.
So back in the day I was promoting 4 different programs and dozens of products...

The result... all over the place and really not focused. It was not until I heard a famous marketer say that simplifying will turn things around and how by using the power of focus could change my results.

You can start getting results by...

Use one Strategy -  and do that over and over again... People that master 1 method and do it over and over again are successful ... there is a expression "Jack of all trades , master of none."
Pick one strategy and go buck wild with it... there are 7 I can think off the top of my head that you could use. Once you get leads flowing into your business then move on to the next...

Promote One Product - If you company sells many pick the one that you have used or use yourself and gotten positive results... if not use other peoples stories until you have one of your own. Know the product inside and out until you can promote it with conviction... 1 percent doubt and you are out! You can always promote the others if opportunity arises but your main focus should be one product.

Promote One Company - You got to show people that you are in one place... Understand the products or services and what they can do. Have a general knowledge of how you get paid ( comp plan ) and understand what your company goals and visions are.

If you are focused on too many products then you need to scale back and re-focus and keep things simple.

In Closing 

If you like me and building your business on a budget and with limited amount of time... FOCUS and SIMPLICITY are the two thing that are going to help you in your home business.

Just the simple action of treating your business like a real job thats essential for your success. Leaving some blood on the field with some paid marketing and then using the power of one and being focus makes it completely manageable... AND FUN! Hopefully these home business tips will help you in your business...

P.S I got involved in a program that shows multiple strategies as a home business owner to promote whatever product or service you are using... click here to find out how.







Scott Lindstrom
My Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/ScottLindstromPage
(760) 269-8876


New Graphic
Get The Latest Tips, and Strategy for your business! Plus I will give you a free gift just for signing up...





Categories: , ,


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access