AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."


There is a big difference between a choice and a decision... The power of choice and free will is what makes life so wonderful and worth creating..

I just found out from my wife's Ultrasound that I am going to be a father ... of TWINS!

I remember getting the news I never knew that expression " Week in the knees " and how true that statement was because I had to sit down from that...

I told my wife I need to spend $3,500 on a course that will take my business to the next level ...She looked at me and said "Honey I believe in you!" So rather then me putting it on other necessities for the family and our new found children she told me to make it happen...



How can I not succeed with my woman with a ironclad conviction of her husband and what he is capable of.

Now having your spouse or significant other just makes the process so much enjoyable...

My dad told me " Son don't ever do anything don't do it half ass " Funny how we remember things as a kid from our parents hungh?  So When I had the opportunity to go ALL IN in Empower Network I made a commitment to myself, my family and my team members...

Most people today if it is a direct selling company or Network Marketing company make a choice to get in but say I will try to make this work for x amount of time and if it dose not work I will move on... question is what the hell are you moving on too?

First off let me be clear just because I am promoting Empower Network does not mean that I am drinking the cool aid... I am an internet marketer... I use the internet to promote goods and services to people that I not only believe in but think that is so good that I believe in it... That means I can and do promote other products too!





If you are promoting something and don't believe 100 percent in it DON'T DO IT!!!
Your personal conviction will show in the videos you post and in the content you produce... People can smell B.S and see your true self coming through!

So when people ask me how much money are you making with that I can say... My bank account does not reflect my future... I am learning right now and just like college sometimes the learning curve is different for all of us..

I am on track to reach my (clear) intentions and will achieve my goals...

As long as you are in a forward direction every day and working toward your goals, You will not fail!

I believe in Empower Network I believe in my Team " Be The Change " we all are very close and have a culture that is that we help each other and I am telling you a system for success unlike anything I have seen before...  T.E.A.M  " Together Everyone Achieves More" I mean literally the founders of my team have my best intentions and are striving to see that I make it...

I want you to go here now >> Click Here << enter your email and see a short video about my awesome team... I know you will be like " These are the coolest freaking people on the planet!"

I will be honest with you, I want you on " My Team " and I want you to find your why and your purpose and get you what you want out of life...

Dave Wood the founder of Empower Network has this cool saying and I want to quote it now... " Let's lock arms and fight the forces of evil" and " I will see you on the beaches of the world."

I dont know when I will see you but look me up on Facebook and you will
see me.





Scott Lindstrom





Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access