AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."

All I can say January was epic,


I rounded off the last part of January with the Empower Network Freedom event in Miami, Florida.
This event is for Empower Network affiliates and members to gather, celebrate, learn, collaborate and draw inspiration.

Many leave these events with a lot of new friends and a renewed energy for their own businesses. This event was no different. I saw and experienced a lot of breakthroughs. 

The event was from Friday, January 24 through Sunday, January 26. I arrived on Thursday to get ready, get settled, and meet with other leadership members
We had a team membership breakout session unlike anything I have experienced before. Our team has one on the highest success rates.


Me Chatting it up in the Breakout Room






This was so cool because the people we have chatted with for so long on Facebook got to meet in person.

Product Launches 


The High Ticket Academy was launched. This product teaches marketers how to sell high-end, high-ticket and high-commission products, whether digital or physical. It is based on experience of selling 5 different workshops that cost from $3,500 to $25,000. The benefit of selling high-end items is higher commissions, higher profits, and more serious customers. 

Empower Network held a leadership panel, where we answered questions and trained the audience. It was designed to help the audience direct their business activities for more productivity, greater effectiveness and more sales. 

The highlight of my trip was i got to have some one on one time with my sponsor Jorden Shultz who is a six figure earner a year. Dont let that hippie look fool you. This guy is a marketing genus when it comes to social media and advertising... His laid back personality and his absolute wanting to help others make him " One Cool Dude" That and the fact he took last year about 16 different vacations! 


He actally sat down and shared the information on how to achieve greatness financially in my business. For all those interested click here and I will gladly provide the Mp3 audio for you....

That’s a wrap for January. Keep in touch with me on Facebook and come back next month to see all the highlights for February.



I started reading a book that was so good I had to get the audio... Secrets to the Millionaire Mind
T Harv Eker ... Holy ...S***!  This book is so good I literally cannot stop putting it down...




I am taking on 2-3 New Students this month to put through my training and have them come out for some personal training with myself and my teams. To apply for consideration for our team and be ready to start achieving massive success click the button Below and I will contact you after you fill out the information and Join Now



Learn...Train...Succeed

"Former Ambulance Driver" 










P.S I will give you access to my team hangout where we mastermind -- go here now

Scott Lindstrom


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access