AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."

Frustrated... HELL YES!!! I am a recovering MLM network marketer... 

Hello everyone my name is Scott Lindstrom and I want to share my story. But before I dive into the depths of my past I want to be absolutely clear... 

I have no intentions of  "selling" "bombarding"or "pitching" my opportunity. My products , my services that I offer has value and is in my opinion vital to you'r internet marketing success. So when I jumped back in mid 2013 I was completely overwhelmed with the vast ocean of choices...

What to do? Where to begin? This can be extremely difficult for someone who possibly has add and is distracted, unorganized and cant has a hard time focusing. 


So I have been around the network marketing scene since I was 18 years old I am not in my late 30's I can tell you I am not a failure because I refuse to quit... I have joined a couple of opportunities that are providers for the latest tools , products and training's I will share the information -- KEYWORD -- Share never force...

I of now am not part of a network marketing company... I was a part of 2 I think maybe 3 one is still around and is still going... I am more focused on the tools and training that will enable to help you in your primary business. I love the internet marketing industry...


Check out this blog... complicated ... nope... its pretty simple nothing flashy I upload photos post videos put good  content blog daily and connect with people every day... wish the magic ferry dust would help me out s long ago...


Its taken god knows how long to fumble stumble my way, folks I have scrapped my knees across the concrete falling down trying to figure this whole internet marketing thing... Finally I have found the process, resources and above all locked arms with some of the key people to align myself with...


If you ever work with me I will give you 100 percent of my time to those that deserve it... time is the most precious thing you have in this world.. If you do not want to follow what the leaders tell you how to make 3, 5, 10 thousand a day and you are not willing to eat beans every day for a year to get there then no wonder

there are only 1% of the world is wealthy.

So enjoy your 9 - 5 barely making enough to survive on with your little 2 week vacation a year and hopefully you can live a nice quite life... 


NOT ME I am getting the hell out of the rat race or die trying... so with that lets begin our journey together. All you have to do is put your name and email on the right hand side of this blog and I will only send you  content that is only for your benefit. 

Here is the real deal I wont ever provide tools tips or training for my own benefit... I was broke coming into this industry I had to make sacrifices and you will too.

So with that enter you name and email and lets lock arms and get this journey under way it may take a year could take several you determine the speed at which you want to go at... We will see you at the next main event.



Categories:


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access