AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."

The 90 Day Challenge for me has begun -- officially...

I am 2 days late starting... The challenge started Monday but I can catch up it's Wednesday...

It's about breakthrough... and doing something in the first day of your life...

I have personal goals that I am going to be making over $10 grand a month my specific amount is known only to me...

I am going to gain huge momentum by doing simple things every day.


Now for me I have ADD at least ( they called it Hyperactivity ) when I was a kid.. Focus was not my strong point in life.. I sucked in school and graduated by going to a adult school..

When it comes to the money statement, isn't that pretty damn bold ... sure

I know it's possible I know its been done! I am doing it...

When I go to my bank I as for the bank statement and the teller looks at me and tells me my total in my bank account...

and then it hits me.... BAM!!!

I am going to be a red lanyard which is six figure a year earner...

The first step is the hardest and you won half the battle if you take on the challenge. You got to go against everything you have known...

How far is 90 days? 12.7 weeks roughly so there is a sheet that I used a point sheet to
schedule my daily / weekly activities it's so simple to do but it's so simple not to do...

14 sheets printed out...


66 pts. a week minimum 6 days a week

Be present on your life.. in the moment so while I am doing a 90 day challenge I need to enjoy the time for the reason why I do this business...

I got recognized on a google team hangout a week ago where my team featured me on a call... now all I can say is that there were hundreds of people out there and with that it made me feel special... and I feel the love for the team!

DAMN I AM BLESSED 

You cant get tons of people but new team members you cannot control...

6 figures a year is 10 -20 leads a day...

Its accountability... I have to email / scan this sheet I will scan it and send it in but it has to be in 12 noon on Monday so Sunday night I got to do it...

I will post a video probably at the 15 day mark , 30 day mark, 45 days, 60 day, 75 day and then 90 day...

How can you get committed... getting you why big enough??

I invite everyone that is reading this to go through a 90 day challenge... you know what if you want to commit to the 90 day challenge then I invite you to get on board the next one when I do it... If you want to go do the 90 day challenge...

Enter you name and email below and I will contact you when we have the next 90 day challenge.




All you have to do to get notified of the next 90 day challenge fill out the form below 




We respect your email privacy

See you on the next challenge! Rock On! 

http://www.askscottlindstrom.com

Scott Lindstrom























Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access