AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."






I had the pleasure of going with the family to Calico Ghost Town located between Las Vegas NV and Los Angeles California.

Me the wifey and our 4 kids had the opportunity to California's largest Silver Mine at one time... In fact if you ever been to Knott's Berry Farm in Southern California the idea for the GHOST TOWN was taken directly from the Calico Ghost Town...

I will next year be going in a Motor home and camping over the weekend... I had the opportunity to take a "Last Ride" in a actual coffin... It had a soundtrack of someone being picked up from the mortuary and then driven ( very badly ) to the cemetery and then thrown down in the ground. I had more of a claustrophobic issue then I did with the bumping around the inside...

That is the only time I want to be alive and inside a coffin... Other then that I totally recommend going to the State Historic Park


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access