AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."

HOW TO MAKE A TRUE PROFIT WITH CRAIGSLIST 

Craigslist?? Are you flippin kidding me? How is something that is known for picking up couches and meeting strange and interesting people could possibly make any money. I came across some stats that could blow your mind away!!






  • 20 million page views a month 
  • #7 would wide in terms of page views 
  • #9 total traffic in the USA 
  • 50 million people in the USA use Craigslist... 


A couple of hippies in San Francisco start a company and it turns into this... 

There is a 5 step process for anyone to get traffic online for marketers... 
1. Decide where you want to send the lead 
2. Create the ad
3. Upload to  ( cat ) = craigslist ad tracker 
4. Post to craigslist 
5. Track and improve 

Its that simple I wish I could be more complex then that and make it seem more difficult... 
Now I say number 5 track why track your Craigslist ad is that you need to understand something professionals track, armatures throw stuff up against the wall like mud against the wall... you need to focus on quality, not quantity... 

Dose this work on High Ticket Items... YES ... 
Does this work on Low Ticket Items... YES ...

I want to share a link that there is absolutely going to blow you away I don't generate a cent but I want you to get this training... use it ... www.craigslistbonus.com 
Powerful...

I want to add more to this so go ahead and tell me below and comment real quick 
and tell me what experiences you have had with classified ads or have you thought about it? 

All the best ~ 

LTS 
Learn... Train... Succeed





Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access