AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."

POSTING ON PURPOSE FOR PROFIT Review


In this blog post I will go over the product as I had the chance to go over it in detail and am utilizing the tools that is in the resource guide that the course provided as of a week ago... 

I was on a SEO Webinar and I was intrigued with hearing about a poor mans way to generate traffic via non- paid traffic that seems to be working so well.  I decided to buy the course... here is what I found out 

The internet runs on search... the goal is to get a lot of traffic by posting content and not all traffic is created equal. You always want to begin with the end in mind. What do I mean by that? Where do you want your customer to ultimately go? 

There is a 5 step process for Targeted traffic that Mr. Rob Fore is a ninja at getting SEO traffic like a master chef creating a great dish. I was skeptical at first when I saw the price of the program at $47.00 dollars! I knew if I could utilize one way to generate traffic without getting all technical then I knew I could get more traffic to my site... HOLY S***! It actually worked! 

I had to throw up the screenshot below of my blog. This is the post I did a Post on Magnetic Sponsoring the week before.  All I did was just a couple of tweaks to my post got 7 times more visitors then any other post so far! I had to share the screen below because from now on I am not going to do anything without implementing the tactics I learned... 



If you can see the picture above that snapshot of my Blog was taken 1 week after I implemented the strategy and tactics that Rob teaches from Posting For Profit course! 57 leads from one post, in one week so far!  I was shocked and that was just from my blog that does not including the other way in which you can generate traffic for FREE! And that is from only one avenue of traffic I have got 5 more so total in a week I have gotten 526 least from one piece of content!!!! 

Keyword Research IsThe Key To The Money... 


Rob is going to also go over what what to do with your visitor once they are done reading your content. Let's go over a little bit more in depth here, Are you familiar with Keyword Research? If not, get to know it really good... Everything from this moment forward has to be posted with purpose... don't think so? Look at the other posts below the one circled in red... those posts were not targeted specifically... using.... you guessed it keywords. Google has got a free keyword tool but there are programs out there designed to help you get the right tools. You need to make it easier... faster... but it dose not mean you don't have to put in the work to accomplish it, Im just saying... 

My favorite saying Rob uses is " Don't be being cheap keep you broke!"  Rob has another course that takes this one  and basically builds off of this called Predatory SEO... that is by far the number #1 strategy for getting your content on the first page of GOOGLE! This is a business so you got to invest in tools and get the knowledge to make the 6 figures a year! O.k lets move on... One of the things he goes over really good is producing content. Rob goes over this with 3 specific ways to get your readers to opt in and get to know you! 

Keyword phrases are going to get your readers to convert to leads that are going to opt into your offers and hopefully be on your lists so you can provide the value to. If you want to increase your traffic I am going to give you a big tip here so I hidden it deep in the post here.... 

1) Get a blog immediately!!  if not then Click Here  ... you can get a ready made blog ( literally a plug and play) on a one of the most top trafficked websites..  Start Blogging immediately! Yea you could go with Blogger or Wordpress but 
you wont have even on the same planet of high rankings traffic with Alexa (the #1 go to source for web traffic on the internet). 




Rob delivers the value in this course... 


In this course you will learn how to take one piece of content and use it in multiple ways to get the maximum amount of leads for your efforts! Your jaw will drop with the methods that Rob uses and how he uses non SEO tactics to get massive amounts of leads! He shows screen shots of how he uses his other course Predatory SEO to get an insane amount of leads that by watching it will make your eyes bleed while your head explodes shortly there after... 

And that's just the first module! there are still 2 others and a bonus one!  I was extremely pleased with the ease of the material and how Rob speaks in a "Non Guru" way. He sounds like a guy that you could sit down with for lunch and he could show you how to make 6 figures a year with no problem...

I am personally going to the My Lead System Pro Conference " Live the Dream "  in November 2nd and 3rd in San Diego California... its going to be absolutely crazy! Rob Fore is scheduled to be there as one of the speakers. and you can bet I am going to get my picture with him for sure! I would recommend this course to your library and above all utilize it immediately and make it part of your DMO ( Daily Method of Operation ) to utilize the strategies and tactics in this course... Honestly I would have paid the $297 dollars...for the course as my first post using these strategies paid for the course and then some. For $47 bucks its a steal! Get it today!




My personal recommendation on this course is : 
5 Star Rating..















Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access