AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."



 You want to go where everyone knows your name... 

Remember the 80's theme song to the show "CHEERS" I had to watch that growing up because of my parents and even though I didn't understand why a bunch of people would go and hang out with each other over and over again and that was part of the show....

 >>> Side Note : I actually visited the bar in Boston called the Bull and the Finch and it was used for the exterior shots in the show.... <<<  Boston in springtime was very cool to visit...

It's about a group of people that meet at a normal getting off work bar (pub) to to hang out socialize and say hi to each other... They  exchange conversation with each other , have a couple of cold ones and then take off for destinations unknown.

One thing that they developed both on camera and off camera was a bond... different people from different backgrounds social circles and different levels of intellect,. It is vital to your business that you lock arms as my up-line says and fight the forces of EVIL... what evil are we in the flipping 16th century? Is this a Batman movie?  no... Evil to me is things that will keep you poor, things that will keep you down.... You got to draw a line in the sand stick you middle finger in the air and drop a couple of F bombs to get your point across... and my favorite thing right now I say is " G.S.D "    ( Get S**t Done... )

So I have the privilege of being with a super cool team that is there 100 percent and when I want to go to get inspiration, hangout, get powerful training and above all make it through the finish line... I want to personally invite you to share the experience and get to see first hand the group of people and be a part of our team just hang out get to know us get to know that there is a couple of thousand and we are growing...

Just come as you are to the hangout and watch and see if its for you...  Hey we are serious about making money but you got to have fun doing it otherwise what the hell is the point?



I am not trying to endorse my own team... o hell... yes I am... I love em... its actually a place where I feel that if I just put my head down I can succeed for once and when I lift my head back up I will be on a beach with a umbrella in it sitting around palm trees in some place outside of the United States.. 

You don't have to join I just want you to test the water Like I did and was like " yea this is cool " I totally let my southern California attitude show and tend to throw out a bunch of dudes... and bros... so forgive me. 
Anyway just wanted to throw that out there to you all? Have you ever been in a team like that before? Do you think that its better to be part of a team or is better to go it alone and if so why?







Categories:


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access