AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."


Hey guys this is basically my first yes I said it first presentation using microsoft powerpoint and a screen capture software... 

I then took the live footage and the screen capture video and the live video and merged them together in a video editing program and then uploaded that to the video sharing sites and also uploaded it to Youtube... 

I want to recommend " Key word " an education program on how to create videos Click here for the information on this video and a ton more information that can help you in your Video Marketing Business...

In this post I am introducing a simple 3 step process to see just how easy it is to post videos. I was searching for a way to make videos and exactly the best way to make online videos... and I found it.

I created this short video based on the process that you should be doing to get the results you want in your marketing..

I took a course that will show you exactly the formula for getting a minimum of 10 to 50 leads per day to your website by clicking here  . I was blown away at the fact that I was fumbling, bumbling and stumbling my way through getting more leads and traffic through video marketing... 

If this info helped you out then please linke and comment below 

Thanks I appreciate you and see you on the next one

Scott Lindstrom










Me and Mark Herbert the co- creator of Tube Traffic Mojo




Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access