AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."

Ever seen this before? This is when Youtube flags your for "inappropriate content " 

Now why would they do that? 

Did I drop a F BOMB? 



Did I mislead someone to purchase a product?

Show a little too much skin 

Nothing...

So I happen to get this message form YOUTUBE Today


I went to try to un-age restrict it... no luck and there is nothing I can do to "clear my name"

I mean come on seriously? The video is of me in my office talking about setting up your BLOG...

If You Tube wants to take this video down that can and probably will but I wanted to share what Ray Higdon who had done a video on Youtube every day for almost 3 years now!




What are you doing that is so wrong? Granted there are some people out there that are using Youtube to do things that are considered illegal...

The fact is that there are HATERS out there...  

If you do not have a self hosted blog and self hosted videos that cannot be pulled down just because someone flags them... If you are a marketer then you can expect people to go ahead and 
live their lives trying to destroy the dreams of other... 

In my mind all that I was doing was explaining 4 to 5 things that could help you in setting up your blog for success.... I will admit that it was a horrible video as far as it was too long and it put me to sleep and to be quite frank it sucked! But because there are people out there that simply sit on Youtube all day long and press the flag button then this kind of crap happens...

If you want to see the video that got flagged for " Age Restricted " content... 




So Take control of marketing... yes you are going to have people that are upset because you are having success and how pitiful of a existence that these people have to sit around and Flag peoples videos all day long...

I know marketers that have had their Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube shut down just because they were doing what they normally do be themselves and share their message.... 

Get your own hosting for your blog and for your videos and take control of your marketing so that outside forces cannot bother you!

What about me? Well I intend on using You Tube oddly enough and continue to use the service until I reach a certain "status" I guess you could say.

P. S I want to recommend to you that take action 
1. Get you own self hosted blog and 2 Get you videos self hosted and I want to recommend it by the very guy that got booted from Youtube! 



Do You Think YouTube is cool for doing this share below... 


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access