AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."



If you are wondering how to use YouTube to generate leads you have come to the right place...
You Tube Love it or hate its here to stay... It's a search engine and a huge wealth of information...

You can use it to generate double digit and even triple digit leads every day by using this...
I know the power of this and I have seen and experienced the power of this first hand...

You tube is a sweat equity type of approach... The ROI is awesome... you can generate leads on videos that you put up 2,3,4 and even 5 years ago!

So when I attended a webinar that showed the guts of getting leads using this tool I had dispensed to me the goods...

I mean I learned so much that I can  make 40 videos on the two hour webinar that I attended, that was powerful!

If you are struggling that is totally normal... I moved sideways in my business for years because I would go to events and feel frustrated... and then one day I got pissed off and said

" Damnit if they can do it I know I can !"

I decided come hell or high water I was going to do this... Now I want to share with you exactly

what I learned... here is the -3 STEPS TO RECURRING YOUTUBE LEADS…

1. Create 2-3 minute videos that attract your target audience 
2. Promote your video to get views on Google and Youtube   
3. Capture contact information on your website.

Subscribe to this video channel and stay tuned as I will go into detail over the coming weeks to give you the goods...

I will go over different aspects of the value of creating content and new content and what you want to do get leads... the how... the what ... the way...

Leaving no stone unturned...

Here is a million dollar tip:

Bonus Tip: Don't do more then one type of strategies more then once... unless you are getting already 40 plus leads from what you are doing then do not do not focus on other types of marketing...

htttp://www.askscottlindstrom.com

click on the link below

FREE 24 Min. Video Reveals How a Bluesman Guitarist, and a Downsized Corporate Salesman Hacked YouTube… Found Their Mojo... and Discovered the 7 No-Cost Secrets to suck in over 14,000 Leads in just 8 Months for FREE that require ZERO technical ability and NO special equipment.
















Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access