AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."




In this post I wanted to go over 1 of 3 really import things that you must do as a marketer and it will serve you well... 

Don't take my word for it I learned it from a 6 figure a month earner... Mr. Vick Strizheus.


We as marketers are under a lot of pressure... Scott What are you saying ? I thought it was all blue sky's and living the E- Lifestyle!?

There is the need to look good in front of others. I never had understand why people are so concerned with the way they look to others..

I want to share with you something that I learned today
Just one tip can change the way you look at things.

There are people that will tell you want you want to hear and not what you need to hear... Tell the FREAKING TRUTH... I remember back in the day when I was just a kid in Network Marketing that I would damn near say anything to get the signup...

I have sense grown up and put my time that best serves me.. I will not work with someone unless they are in my deal... I wont do any hand holding and or anything that does not serve me... its not being rude or crude... I certainly did not have that...

Do what you want that best serves you...  If you like this and other marketing tips
the shoot me a blank email to askscottlin@aweber.com and you will get the straight up realness from me..

Have a Awesome Day
And I mean that

Scott Lindstrom






http://askscottlindstromdotcom.blogspot.com/2014/03/marketing.html



Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access