AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."





In the video I talk about getting started with a 90 day challenge...

now there are many 90 day challenges and its a FACT that these are scientific studies that its takes 90 days for a change in your life...

I joined the 90 day challenge to reach my personal goals...


As a way to change my money state of  being I have goals I want to get done I have dreams that I have... I want the following...


  • I want  to make money ( to provide for my family ) 
  • I want to get more traffic to my websites ( more visitors = more signups = more $ $ $ ) 
  • I want to learn more marketing ( use different types of strategies ) 
  • I want to empower others and create a team of people that can empower others 

Click here to start you financial 90 day challenge
Doing a 90 day challenge is great doing a 90 day challenge with a team rolling together is


I have created a 90 day blog and will keep track of the event. If you life is worth living its worth recording...


IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A EASY RIDE ... KEEP RIDING 

I want to be clear this is not for someone who quits after the first 2 weeks
IF you think this is going to be easy... It's not
IF you are looking for a excuse to quit... You Can
IF you think that you can just push a button and make money... You Can't ...

IF you put your head down during this 90 day period and when you lift it back up you will
transform your business and transform your life.

Internet Marketing is a skill and any skill takes a little time to take

WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR YOU 


When you get started in the 90 day day challenge you are held accountable and you are pushed toward your goal... put your head down and get it done no matter what... and when you lift your head back up you are rewarded with the benefit and rewards of you hard work and effort! 


________________________________________________________________


WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET TO THIS PAGE AND THE CLOCK HAS RUN OUT ??

FEAR NOT... Sign up on the form below you will be added to the 90 day list and I will send out a message about when we start up again...



All you have to do to get notified of the next 90 day challenge fill out the form below 




We respect your email privacy


If its still available You can get started with the 90 day formula by clicking here ...

See you in the next challenge ! 













Scott Lindstrom


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access