AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."



I am now completely fine with hanging up on someone... I used to talk to everyone especially if they were human and had a pulse... that used to be my only two requirements...

I my days of network marketing I used to want to get a yes from everyone... I hated going through the averages... for every yes I had 10 no's.... I was getting it seems all the tire kickers and non serious people. I mean it just makes sense right when you are building your list... Remember we are in this business to do the three C's ( Create, Capture and Convert )  I would rather have a 1000 raving fans who love and want to hear from me than 100,000 people that are sitting on my list...

So last week I a woman called me on the phone that simply wanted it to be a scam so bad she literally took control of the conversation and went on and on and on...  how generations of her family got scammed by Network Marketing and the conversation go to a point finally where it getting nowhere ... I interrupted her and said " Mamn nothing I do or say is going to change your mind...  I see it is not going to be a fit for you and see no value in either of us continuing this conversation. When your serious about making a income from home feel free to call me back...": click....

You heard the expression that time is money right ? Well lets look in our crystal ball 3 to 5 years down the road and see something... time will become more value to you.. so you will want to charge for your time... Hence the reason why people who are successful charge for their coaching services... If you are making a certain amount ( lets say 6 figures monthly )  chances are you can show show someone how to do that so you should charge accordingly... makes sense ... right?

Never be afraid to look someone in the eye and or over the phone and say that " I don't think this opportunity is a good fit for you... "

Here is what 80 percent of  people are looking for

Something Totally Automated ...

No Warm Market --- ( Not a problem its o.k not to bug friends/ family )

No Calling or Selling --- ( O.k the company can do that )

No Contact with the people who will be joining the business...

I kinda cock my head sideways put this kinda dumbfounded look on my face  and go Reeeeaaalllyyyy?

Dude, this business is freaking hard... you will learn the equivalent of a college degree in wealth and how to create money on demand!! Your not going to college to work for someone else your going to create wealth and learn the principals of wealth.

>> Side Tangent : It pisses me off when people want to know the secrets to making money and then want to pay only $ 9.95 for it... not only that even when you tell them what they need to do to make the money only 20 percent will actually do that... and half of those will quit... I have spent thousands and thousands on courses, seminars, events and products and its all a learning experience! << Tangent Over...

I have in my past Set up blogs including the one you are reading now

Learned HTML / Auto Responders / Social Media / Video Marketing / Copy writing / Placing Ads and other different methods of marketing...

I have fallen asleep at the computer...literally...  missed my favorite shows... worked weekends and fit my business into the nooks and cranny's of my family life...

Why because it's for the benefit of my life and my family's life so when some wants to complain and bitch and moan and say I can't do it... how do you work with that...

Know yourself... work on yourself... develop yourself...

Hey if this article helped out comment below


Now you got to know that anything in life is worth the fight and if you want the Lamborghini of the home based business industry I want to introduce you to my team and see if we are a fit... I make no guarantees and or promises but I will say that you have a hell of a better chance when you got hands to pull you up when you need it... Click here to see the video... it's awesome...

I want you to make it a great day ...

Scott Lindstrom "AKA The Ambulance Driver"

Click the link above and see you on the other side












Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access