AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."

Alright time for me to get back into the swing of things... In this blog post what to do when things don't go your way... I have been procrastinating because my video service is having some uploading issues... naaaaa I flat out am stalling... 
In this video I do just that how to get back up and whats going to keep you on track when life is really hard on you... got to push forward... I pretty much explain it pretty good in my video...
Half the time I do the video so I dont have to write long ass boring blog posts... I know from my 30 something years on this Earth that you need to push through the crap and all the B.S to get what you want. The question at the end of the day is how bad do you want it... 

I have noticed my readership on my blog is taking a dump since my last blog post was at basically from a 100 visitors a day to now like 20.... So I am here at 10 pm talking about perseverance while I have had a super long day... 


I hope you actually take to heart how you got to have your goals written down on paper and how you have got to have a DMO ( Daily Method Of Operation ) on taking you through the tough times... In short make it happen do not allow yourself to fall victim to crap... procrastination or any other type of derailment 
See you on the next one

I want you to click on this link HERE and see how focus and vision has brought our team to get 6 six figure earners and how our team is one of the fastest growing right now!








To your success!

Scott Lindstrom 

Categories:


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access