AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."

A leader Is Born... 









MLSP Live The Dream 4 turned out to be an awesome event to attend. It's one thing to go to an event and because your register early ( like when tickets first came out) you took advantage of the low cost of $149 dollars... I need to put that into perspective...

I was around multiple 6 and 7 figure monthly earners thats $ 100k per month and I got to be given content... strategy... tips... and above all not just a pat on the back a blueprint for success...

There are many things people are willing to do and you know what I found out Successful people don't make excuses. They show up early go home late... every one of the people I had my photo taken with never gave up even though they will tell you ( no bullshit ) they almost did..

The cool part was when you can hangout at the Hotel at the bar and buy one of the leaders a drink. You get to sit down and have a conversation with someone that for the price of my ticket could not get the attention unless I paid that person a couple of hundred dollars an hour for a telephone conversation.

oThe nuggets of information I received was literally information that I could implement in my business as soon as the next lunch break... That's pretty cool. There is no magic bullet here..

Nothing is going to allow you the courage to stand up to everyone that is going to make fun of you. Or all the nasty YouTube channel comments that you are going to receive or any of the negative nasty people that you will encounter online...
I was told by the leaders that if you do not have haters then you have not made it... So there was a overall theme I would say to the event and that was
" JUST FREAKIN MARKET..."
This was not just a pat you on the back make you feel good event it was a gut check that this is not for everyone. I mean there is so much room at the top it is unreal.

So here is the deal I got some awesome content and I want to share it with you as well. All you have to do is opt into my list to get these nuggets that I have learned... I came armed with a notebook and burning desire to turn frustration into income...

SEO JEDI MASTER - Rob Fore
Ok Scott what makes you qualified to teach me? Well I know for a fact that if you are brand new I sure as hell got more basic internet experience then you... What makes a person a expert in anything the ability to learn a skill and successfully teach that skill to others...

One thing I promise and something I noticed actually. There were a lot of people that wanted the magic strategy, or the fix to get tons of leads just opting into their business. People don't realize that its all about mindset..  You have to get that thing right that is in between your ears right before your business can succeed.

My Lead System Pro is absolutely that ticket to a marketers success as their motto is " Leaders are Born here. They have the tools and training to help someone go from zero to hero... So I
would recommend checking out MLSP here and take it for a test drive for sure...
Master Marker Adam Chandler 

Marketer Master Ceaser Rodriquez 

"Attraction Marketing Queen" Dianne Hochman 

MLSP Co Founder "Internet Rockstar" Brian Fanale

MLPS Co Founder and Master Jedi Norbert Orlewicz


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access