AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."



Hey guys and gals.. wanted to shoot a quick video on YOUTUBE.. I just had a friend of mine that literally had hours and hours of powerful content and information wiped off off the face of the earth by the giant known as YOUTUBE... 

I am posting this video YOUTUBE so if you see a blank screen about on my blog post where I embedded the video and no video is showing then you will know why... ;)

I am a professional internet marketer and I am going to post a lot of content for my fans and my team and I want to go ahead make content that will be around for years to come...

It makes me sick to my stomach to think literally my friends channel...  the hours of blood sweat and tears...his channel erased... Now, he had to pull some strings jump backwards and forwards and a near act of God to get his channel back? But he did.

Why? Because people, ( HATERS) can flag your account and the big giant does not care nor do they care to respond very quickly to your customer service needs either...

There are people that don't like you don't like what you stand for don't want you to succeed and that exactly why I am taking steps to secure my future...

So I am from this moment hosting all valuable content off site and keeping all original video backed up!
I plan on pouring on the value and if you are going to be in it to win it you might want to think about doing the same...

Don't get me wrong I will still use YOUTUBE still but not as my primary source of hosting videos...

Suggestions???

Hosting on a video hosting site is roughly $20 - $50 bucks a month but then again I look it as something I simply cannot live without... Protect you first amendment rights!
So do you know of anyone that had gone through something similar?

SO GOODBYE YOUTUBE I wont miss you... and I am sure you wont miss me...

I like you to leave a comment below share a I would  like to hear a comment or story of someone you know this happened to them... take care and have a awesome day...


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access