AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."



I got My first Leads.


I was told by my team leaders to celebrate the actual accomplishments... no matter how small... So I want to be clear that my actual examples of my results may very... but I actually took Rob Fores course on Posting on Purpose... It was a awesome little course and you can see the blog post about it here...
http://askscottlindstromdotcom.blogspot.com/2013/08/PostingOnPurposeForProfitReview.html

Now I don't do all the methods on every post but I tested it out on one post I did on Magnetic Sponsoring Post Review... No SEO optimization...

This post was simply to celebrate my first actual leads with my blog!!! I had done what my leaders were telling me and understand its going to be different every day to your specific nitch however it was literally 3 weeks of straight bogging and every day posting on FB and something happened...

LEADS!!! FREE LEADS FROM A FREE BLOG AND FREE SOCIAL MEDIA!

So here is formula do something get leads do more of the same thing and get more leads...

I wanted to go over a fact that 95 percent will never generate more then 4 actual leads for a business!!!

I got as of this posting on today's date was 71 actual views of that blog and 10 of them were sign ups into my marketing funnel!!! I am doing the happy dance... I have 18 people that have visited my blog just today so far as of 10AM ... and I am going increase postings and content very soon.,..

Hey you actually get to see the beginnings of a internet marketing superstar.... I got plans to quit my job by projects end ... ( Year from now ) totally doable....

So Scott how are you going to do this if you work 14-17 hrs a day Monday - Sunday (sometimes) well thats where the power of using marketing strategies and tactics... are going to actually save your ass and make it so you can be everywhere at once....

It is possible to have a internet lifestyle and work 4-6 hours a week! I am creating the blueprint now and laying the foundation.

Let's face it work sucks and if you could spend time having sex with your wife / or husband and working which would you choose? I am being honest here... It's these strategies I am learning right now...and if you want to find them out you can catch it here... http://www.hangoutwithscott.net 

So I don't have the super car / hours or the lifestyle but I can blog about my success and what I did to get there...  That's the beginning... then when you have more success blog / video about that...
Until one day. You arrive...

I want to stress... that Blogging / video is my primary ways to get traffic its not the only ways and in my opinion the more you focus more then 2 or 3 strategies the more you will NOT succeed... Don't throw mud against the wall syndrome...

ALWAYS... celebrate your accomplishments and also teach how you got them...

I had a " friend " look at me while I was shooting a 2 min video today and done with my marketing today and after I finished said " I can never do what your doing..." I looked back and smiled and said "That's ok I can never imagine working at a job for the next 30 years living pay check to pay check."  The look was one of shock and actually, it was priceless... he simply walked away...

Freaking Awesome...

To Your Success

Scott


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access