AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."


You can see the actual hangout where I got the entire inspiration for this post...
The E-Lifestyle-How To Live A Life of FREEDOM and Still Make Money
http://bethechangeteam.com/hangouts/The-E-Lifestyle-How-To-Live-A-Life-Of-FREEDOM-and-Still-Make-Money.php?id=slindstrom

So I sit here listening to money earners talk about a few key things that literally blow me away... one is the fact they can work 1 or 2 hours a day and literally they can be at the beach go hop online put a post or 2 shoot a video... done... send out a email to their list done....

Can you start the E - Lifestyle from the beginning no... and thank god because then this would not be such a wicked awesome lifestyle...

So this is what is amounts I have been listening to 10, 20, and 30 and one 50 k a month money earners that have all shared the same information to me as I have been listening to audio after audio... I must say that the single biggest thing I do now is take the hour commute to and from work so 2 hours a day 10 hr a week 40 hours a month 460 hours of life changing potential. I know what your thinking...

Scott What does that have to do with the E - Lifestyle ?

EVERYTHING....

You got to get the thing between your ears right before you can accept the E lifestyle... I used to think that positive  feel good stuff was bull crap but the fact of the matter is that you got all these top money earners are saying the same damn message and it's like becoming more clear...
I am buying into it and something weird is happening,.. I would describe it as a change in state... its like when you remember the movie the Matrix?? ( GO SEE IT IT'S TOTALLY BADASS!) it's so good I named my first little girl Trinity after one of the lead characters...

So you get what I call a dose of the Red Pill and the world you know becomes something of smoking mirrors and the world as you know it changes... I can only describe that the point of view of the world changes... So when you change how you think and act you make changes to the way you approach your business... you start to live a happier life... you start to enjoy life more....
the pressures of the world don't affect you like normal... think I am full of it? O.k I will accept that
but here is the fact... You go be right and I will be go be  rich....

I invested in a product that I will share the link here and its literally a $100 dollar a month program...( you can see it in detail here )  all audios and that is by far the biggest reason for my transformation... you will hear money earner after money earner talk about it but also here is another thing... as there is a book that states "Faith without works it dead" So you become lazer focused and don't throw mud against the wall.

I want to have the E- Lifestyle its a 90 180 day gind at first and there is a learning curve but once you get it setup your good to go its a set up process then its a automation at the top of this blog and see how the E - Lifestyle can work for you instead of you working like everyone else...

When I say that its not like a "normal job"...

All my best

Scott Lindstrom
(of course you can always take the blue pill whenever you want)


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access