AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."


So this is post 2 of a 5 part series and this is were I dive into the subject of content... The posts you create and put online are as important as blood in your veins. So what is the magical formula... Blog 5- 7 times a day... at least 500 words for optimize on Google and populate on the other search engines.

It it hard... well right now I can barely keep my eyes open as its 11 am I was up at 4am and worked the whole day on a construction site I made it home by 8:30 after I got a flat tire today... Do you think I want to sit here and talk about content right now... YES!!

Do you know way???

I know whats awaits to the sacrifices... but that is another post for another day... back to the subject matter at hand.

Where are we going to get content for the training's that we do?

  • Pull tips from the training's you go through 
  • Webinars, conf calls, books, evens 

stop stressing about your credibility and just teach the information

The best way to get traffic 'Consistency' and the fact that a post continues to sell. Have you ever heard of someone opening up a 2 year old email and purchasing any products. However I know of a gentleman that gets traffic and purchase of emails that he wrote over 2 years ago.

Just remember content is king and so is consistency...

P.S If you want to know of a way that helps you blog about content and make money all at the same time! You got to see this ... click here  see you on the next one



Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access