AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."



The GOAL Is a 90 day plan  No B S just results... 



Alright... I have the direction the course that I am supposed to do... It going to suck... I am going to blog for 90 that's ninety days straight...

I got a blog that I am going to put up my daily results and what I did for that day...


 I need to track my progress and make sure that I am doing the productive things that will create success...  click here for my progress

If you are reading this post after the 90 days then go to the search box and type in (90 days) it should pop up especially in the tags..

I know this... at the end of 90 days that I  be in a better place then where I was 90 days earlier... A millionaire told me to do this...

I am sure I have said this before if a millionaire shared with you the secrets to getting $15,000 a month yes that's right a month and then gave you a game plan and laid it out and said do this and do that... that there would be only 20 percent that would...

Hardly anyone is following direction... 


Why... I don't know maybe it has something to do with that 80/20 rule...

I got the leaders of my team on a google hangout saying that they know the serious ones because they follow the exercise on the second video and follow the directions... Literally 80 percent of the team does not follow the directions and or does not do the exercise and yet will contact the leaders and ask how to do something when its on the damn video...

Right now, I was told to blog everyday... for 90 days do my marketing like I have been doing...
listening to the leadership audios... unreal info... I mean gold nuggets of marketing info that I am digesting and getting great visions of strategy and ideas of how to approach new things... I read about a chapter a night... ( 10 - 20 pages ) in a book .... Hey leaders are readers... there are things you can do to better yourself every day...

THAT'S IT for now in addition to the killer strategies I am learning that's the how to part but literally it is nothing without the proper mindset...

Going Out on a limb here... 

I was told to immerse myself and put it out there and do a conference call so this Friday I am going to hold my first conference call its call " The Networking Entrepreneur" Friday at 7 and each week I will hold strategies and tactics to build your business. I want to make this a generic call and

Why is it because I want to heck no.., the idea is scary and is really not something I feel qualified for but after hearing the reason... I said at this point to get to 15 k a month there is almost nothing that is going to stand in my way just short of doing anything unethical or illegal.

So I wanted to make myself basically accountable and show that it does not take super powers or it does not take anything but hard work and dedication but isn't that with anything in life... Most people wont do the things that is needed to make it but they will sit and complain about their current situation...

Just do it... put the accelerator down ... stop crying about this that and another thing just like my kids that come up to me and complain about doing their chores... I am doing things way outside my comfort zone... way outside... I got so much to gain and way more to loose...

I invite you to visit my progress here  and know this I will be writing on this blog in addition to the other one... I will still be posting content on my blog...

P.S to see how I got this plan implemented click the banner below now...






Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access