AskScottLindstrom.com - "Helping Internet and Network Marketers build a business while having a life."




So recently I had the opportunity to receive a free consultation with a marker since I bought his product... It was defiantly some good value for the small up front cost... Because I acted within a certain amount of time I was reliable to receive the products that normally cost 3000 dollars at a great price of 1000 dollars!




 So I was excited... However 2 things I did not agree with he said in order for the program to be successful I would have to stop everything on what I am currently doing and just focus on marketing his product for the next 30 days! I would be able to make a 1000 dollars a month... I was already solid with my team and there was no way I was going to drop them for 30 days to focus on another program... but the person... was totally monotone when describing how this program was instrumental to my success. I was not feeling emotion that this person was someone who I could believe in and follow... no connection emotionally...

Its logic backed up by emotion... so when he asked in a very low unemotional voice for the credit card numbers I went ... CLICK.....

Now sure he could easily chocked me up as someone who " lacks " commitment and that I basically wasted 30 min of his life... I believe that I got a pretty good self evaluation out of it...

Anyway the thing that I hope you can take away from this is when you make large purchases into programs, deals or anything you have to be " ALL IN "  One percent doubt and you are out...

Point in case a pregnant woman cannot be 99 percent pregnant...

LTS ~
Learn... Train... Succeed
Categories:


Stop the pain and stuggling in your Home Based Business. Sick in tired of not getting the results you deserve? You too can generate up to 50 leads a day in your business by clicking on the link below! Click Here For Instant Access